Makes 4 Servings
1. In a 2-quart, wide saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the onion until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the cabbage and cook, stirring until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, oregano and salt and cook, stirring frequently until the tomato juices cook away and the mixture is nearly dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add rice and broth and bring to a boil, uncovered.
5. Stir to level the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
6. Turn off the heat and let rice stand for 5 minutes.
7. In a medium non-stick skillet, cook the Arnold’s Chorizo® until completely cooked and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
8. When the rice is cooked, fluff with a fork and transfer to a serving platter or shallow bowl. Arrange sausage on top. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.