Makes 6 Servings
1. Drain spinach well and set aside.
2. Place frozen pie shell in its pan on a baking sheet and bake in a 400° oven for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle cheese in bottom of partially baked pie shell and set aside.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 325°
5. In a large skillet, cook sausage until brown then drain off fat.
6. Stir stuffing mix and spinach into sausage in a skillet.
7. Spoon sausage mixture over cheese in pie shell and top with beaten eggs.
8. Bake, uncovered, in 325° oven for about 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
9. Cut into wedges and serve.