Makes 4 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook the chorizo in skillet, over low to medium heat, breaking it up into small bits, about 4 min. or until well done. Transfer to a plate.
3. Grease an 8-inch oven-proof shallow casserole dish, then spread the cheese in the dish and bake until cheese starts to melt; about 4 min.
4. Remove the cheese from the oven and scatter chorizo over the top, returning the dish to the oven until chorizo is hot and cheese is bubbling; 4 to 5 min.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in oven while cheese is melting, or wrap in heavy plastic and warm in microwave.
6. Serve with the tortillas, as tortilla scoops cheese and chorizo.