Makes 12 Servings
- 3 cups Oatmeal
- 2 Onions
- 6 cups Water
- 1 ½ tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 package Arnold’s Scrapple®
- 1. Combine the oatmeal, garlic powder, onion and 5 cups of water in crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add 1 cup of water and stir in.
- 3. Add scrapple.
- 4. Stir every 15 minutes for 2 more hours, adding water as needed and oats if it becomes too wet.
- 5. They will cook soft in an hour. For additional thickening you might want to try spooning into casseroles or wax paper and form loafs. Allow to cool.
- 6. Freezes well: Fry in a small amount of oil till edges are crisp and enjoy or heat in a microwave.
We have maintained free shipping for purchases over $100.00 for many years. With the constant increases from Federal Express , as of September 29, 2022, free shipping will no longer be offered.