Skip to content
Ohio Farmhouse Chili
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 lb Arnold’s Pork Kielbasa®, Chorizo®, or Smoked Hot Sausage®
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk, diced
- 1 (28-ounce) can Whole Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 ½ tsp Powdered Sage
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cups Cooked Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1. Brown sausage and onion in a large skillet, adding the celery toward the end of the browning.
- 2. When celery is softened, add tomatoes, tomato juice, maple syrup, cumin, sage, and pepper.
- 3. Simmer for 20 minutes, then add kidney beans and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4. Serve with cheddar cheese and corn bread.