Skip to content
Pork Spinach Pie
Makes 6 Servings
- 8 ounces Arnold’s Pork Kielbasa®
- 5 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 9-inch Frozen Unbaked Deep-Dish Pastry Shell
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup Herb-Seasoned Stuffing Mix
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 ¼ cups Milk
- 1. Drain spinach well and set aside.
- 2. Place frozen pie shell in its pan on a baking sheet and bake in a 400° oven for 5 minutes.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese in bottom of partially baked pie shell and set aside.
- 4. Reduce oven temperature to 325°
- 5. In a large skillet, cook sausage until brown then drain off fat.
- 6. Stir stuffing mix and spinach into sausage in a skillet.
- 7. Spoon sausage mixture over cheese in pie shell and top with beaten eggs.
- 8. Bake, uncovered, in 325° oven for about 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- 9. Cut into wedges and serve.