Skip to content
Makes 3 to 4 Servings
- 4 Arnold’s Smoked Sweet®, Smoked Hot® or Smoked Beef Sausage®, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, cut into 1 1/2 ” wide strips
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1 1/2 ” wide strips
- 1 Large Vidalia Onion, cut in 1″ slices
- 2 Jalapenos – quartered
- 1 cup Pineapple, fresh or canned pineapple and cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice, fresh or canned
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- Ground Pepper
- 1. Prepare a wood or charcoal grill and allow it to burn down to embers.
- 2. Toss vegetables and pineapple in olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill with sausage for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is brown and heated through.
- 4. Place in a small mixing bowl and add pineapple juice and rosemary. Toss and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve over mashed potatoes.