Skip to content
Scrapple Biscuit Rolls
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 pound Arnold’s Beef Scrapple® or Arnold’s Pork Scrapple®
- 1/4 cup Chili Sauce
- 1 batch Biscuit Dough
- 1 can Tomato or Mushroom Soup
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1. Slice scrapple and set aside to soften.
- 2. Make biscuit dough, rolling out to a 9-inch square on floured board.
- 3. Mash scrapple and spread with chili sauce in even layer.
- 4. Roll up like a jelly roll, pinching edges to seal.
- 5. Cut crosswise slices and bake in hot oven (450°) 18 to 22 minutes, until brown.