Smoky Sausage and Beans
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) Caroline’s Smoked Turkey Sausage®
- 2 cups Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 cups Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cups Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1. Cut Caroline’s Smoked Turkey Sausage® into ¼ inch slices
- 2. Cook sausage, bell peppers, onions, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and oil in a large skillet until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook, covered, over medium heat until tomatoes are softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Serve over polenta or pasta.
We have maintained free shipping for purchases over $100.00 for many years. With the constant increases from Federal Express , as of September 29, 2022, free shipping will no longer be offered.